Heidi Richards Mooney
For immediate release
Women in Ecommerce™ Hosts 5th Annual Virtual Woman’s Days March 8-21, 2013
Fort Lauderdale, FL (March 07, 2013)— The Florida Chapter of Women in Ecommerce™ is pleased to announce our annual virtual event – Cashing in on Content – A Virtual Event to Leverage the Internet to Grow Your Business. Planned in celebration of Women’s History Month, the month of March is an excellent time to celebrate woman online by participating in networking opportunities, join new social networking sites and make new contacts around the globe. The Virtual Woman’s Days Teleseries will do just that!
According to Heidi Richards Mooney, Founder of Women in Ecommerce, “Women who attend Virtual Woman’s Days will learn ‘best practices’ from women who have found great success online. Women who want to increase their circle of influence, make new connections and promote their products and services to a larger audience of like-minded women, can join us for this annual virtual event for women (for free) beginning on March 8th.”
Experts and their topics include:
• Chris Marlow, Copywriting Expert – Using Headlines to Grab Your Audience Attention and Get them to Take Action
• Social Ana (Ana Lucia Novak) Social Media Expert – Internet Marketing and Social Media – Doing it Right!
• Jennifer Varner, Founder of Pure Ecommerce – Customers Strategies for Keeping Your Online Customer Captivated
• Ardath Albee, CEO of Marketing Interactions – Creating compelling content on Social Media to Drive Conversations and Traffic to your Website
• Heidi Richards Mooney, Founder Women in Ecommerce & President of Redhead Marketing, Inc. – 37 Content Marketing Ideas to Maximize Your Online Presence
• Kathy Sciere, Emmy award winning television producer – Using Video Content to Leverage Your Online Presence
• JJ DiGeronimo, Founder Tech Savvy Women – Click Here! Managing Your Online Presence, Power and Impact
• And More TBA!
To learn more and participate in the 5th Annual Virtual Woman’s Days Free Teleseries, visit www.VirtualWomansDay.com and sign up.
About Women in Ecommerce: For more than eleven years, Women in Ecommerce™ has been helping women do business on the web by providing educational events, seminars, webinars, conferences and teleclasses via our website and social media platforms. We have a diverse membership of women from all walks of life representing 54 countries worldwide. Our members are work at home moms, professionals, educators, etailers, retail businesses, direct sales representatives, affiliate marketers, online sales professionals, auction site sellers and resellers, web designers, and other technology experts.
For more information about Women in Ecommerce™ visit www.WECAI.org today! To participate in or learn more about the event, contact Heidi Richards Mooney, Event Chair at 954-625-6606 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.