Ring in the New Year with 17 Gifts…
Each year as the New Year rolls in WE like to share a gift with our fans, friends, members and connections. Several gifts, in fact. This year we have 17 gifts to show you our appreciation for being part of our tribe and for all your support whether it has been for a few days, a few months or for many years, and to help you ring in the New Year and do more business. Before we get to that, I want to ask you a question…
What’s Your word for 2017?
For several years now I have chosen a word to focus on for an entire year. Words like love, attitude, gratitude, simplicity, connection are all words I have used. And the amazing thing is when you focus on a specific word, magic begins to happen. The word and your world expand in ways you never thought possible. In 2016 my word was family. And my family grew! We were blessed with two new additions to the family. Our precious granddaughter Alexandra came into the world on October 5th (all smiles and eyes glowing with laughter). 3 weeks later we adopted Jack, our new puppy (an American Bulldog/Pit Bull mix). Jack makes us laugh and is so loveable! And both are full of unbounded energy.
So this year I have chosen my word: ENERGY.
I decided that was the word when I read this quote: “If you want good in your life, do good in your life. The energy you create is the energy that the universe returns to you.” To me, energy encompasses so many other emotions such as love, peace, health, wealth, compassion, beauty. It’s the perfect word for what I feel is going to be a REALLY GOOD year.
Over the next week or so, I will be asking my social network what their word is. Feel free to join in the conversation on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+. I will be reading and encouraging everyone to do the same.
And now for your 17 Gifts to Kick off 2017… They are links to some of our best resources and favorite sites, the ones we use to run our businesses. Herein, we hope you will discover some new tools to help you better manage your business
- Get Free ebooks for life at http://www.free-ebooks.net/
- Use Adobe Spark’s free tool to create your on Facebook Holiday Ad here – https://spark.adobe.com/make/facebook-holiday-ad/
- If you have ever wanted to write a book and could use a little help, check out the Book Baby YouTube Channel for some great inspiration and free video tutorials https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTYbgjAHI71OD-2tiDXB8Xw
- Create your own FREE Avatar at www.AvatarMaker.com
- Doodle simplifies scheduling – It’s the scheduling tool you’ll actually use. Find a date for a meeting 2x faster with http://doodle.com/
- The Smart Marketing Planner – http://quirkymarketingcalendar.com/free-marketing-planner/
- SMART SOCIAL MEDIA – 50+ Social Media Marketing Tactics to INCREASE Your Social Network
- FREE Lifestyle Design Book: Join The Ranks Of The “New Rich” And Design The Life Of Your Dreams http://wecai.org/portfolio_page/lifestyle-design-free-resource/
- FREE Facebook Live Checklist by Christina Rowe https://www.standoutonlinesystem.com/Checklist
- FREE images eBook by Jo Guerra of Kick Marketing: http://kickamarketing.com/top-10-free-image-sites/
- 7 Day Discover Call Challenge Discovery Call Challenge – Stop Struggling To Get Clients! by April Iannazone http://apriliannazzone.com/7-day-challenge/
- Social Media Influence – Grow Your Business with Livestreaming – http://wecai.org/portfolio_page/new-resource-social-media-influence/
- Submit your events to the Women’s Calendar www.WomensCalendar.com – it’s free….
- Create great photo effects with PhotoMania.net
- Due is a free digital wallet that lets you make and accept payments online. https://due.com/
- Launch Your Giveaway in 3 Minutes. Free & Easy To Use – Sign Up Now!Rafflecopter is the world’s easiest way to run a giveaway online.https://www.rafflecopter.com/
- Tweak Your Biz is a free title generator for your articles and blog posts. Check it out here: http://tweakyourbiz.com/tools/title-generator/index.php
And a Bonus Gift (our first Plus+One for the year):
THE ULTIMATE RESOURCE LIST Of Online Tools to Do MORE Business on the WEB!
And finally, if it touches your heart, think about ways you can Give back – the energy of giving is two fold. When you give, you get. Simple as that. There are so many wonderful ways to give back.
Volunteer at a nonprofit that is close to your heart.
Sponsor a child or a family in need such as through Heifer International. Your donation can provide a gift of a cow, goat, or chickens to a struggling family from another part of the world.
Special thanks to my friends who generously donated a gift to share. Feel free to reach out to them and me and let us know which one(s) you most enjoyed learning about and using.
I want to leave you with this quote by Lynn Tilton:
“Our lives are defined by the #Light we ignite in others; our #Legacy is how that #Inspiration is remembered.”
And remember to “Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen.”
Happy New Year,
Heidi Richards Mooney and the Women in Ecommerce Team